Grain+Dot was born at a desk of a very boring “graphic design” job in small town Montana. Ya know, the kind of town where design is important and people really care about that kind of stuff.

If you caught on to that sarcasm, we will get along just fine. Grain+Dot is home to snarky, dry humored, and to the point greeting cards. Sentiments that are born of real life feelings about big life events, husbands, kids, dogs, and much more.

Grain+Dot is also home to wedding stationery design. Want to wow your guests before they even pick out their socks for the big day? Send them amazing invitations. Let’s work together to make it happen.

My name is Brittany Henson and I’m the weirdo behind all things Grain+Dot. I have a BFA in graphic design, so you know, I’m legit. This crew pictured here to my left is 82.3% of my inspiration. The other 17.7% is the pups, who were at home enjoying the couches we apparently bought for them. Dog hair don’t care, anyone? Dog hair, I kind of definitely care, but its a losing battle.

Grain+Dot has been featured on Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, Southern Weddings, Martha Stewart Weddings, Parker Lifestyle Magazine, Bored Panda, Brit+co, and more.

Thanks for stopping by! The best way to keep tabs on us is over on Instagram . New products, sales, giveaways, cute kid and dog pictures mostly too. Sorry not sorry.